Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cover Love #8!

How was your weekend, you guys? I hear it was a long weekend in the US of A. Did you make the most of it? Read anything awesome? DO anything awesome?

I have been collecting covers that I love for ages now and haven't been posting the awesome here. So stupid of me.

Here are some of my faves lately. What do you think? Do you love or hate? And why?

I love the title so big and taking up the whole cover, here. I don't really have any feel for what the book would be about, but I think it's well designed.


The colouring is so complementary, don't you think? All those shades of blue, the jetty over the lake. I think this looks like a really sweet story.
I love the simplicity of this cover. Rapunzel's long blond hair in a plait, it's exactly what you think of when you think of Rapunzel. The font on Rapunzel and the sparkles beside "a novel" make it look a little magical, a little fairy tale-esque. Fab.













Speaking of covers... I was TOTALLY going to release the cover of The Kiss Off 2 in February, and with it, the brand-spanking new (and AWESOME) cover for The Kiss Off. But the release has had to be a bit delayed as I need to get it signed off by someone.

Which is a hint at some exciting news to come.

I was aiming for a July release but MAY need to push it back for the same reason. But it may still stand. I'm not sure. Everything's all a bit up in the air at the moment.

Anyhoo, if you want to be one of the VERY FIRST to find out the exciting news (there's even more!) sign up for the mailing list - you can find it at the top of this page.

Ciao for now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?