Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RELEASE DAY!

Well Release Day kind of came and went without much fan fair, didn't it? That's okay, as I figure there was plenty of fan fair the couple of months leading up to release day.

So without further ado, The Kiss Off is out in the wilds of the interwebs!

Meet Poppy and her besties and a pretty hot rock band, Academy of Lies over at Amazon!

Or perhaps Amazon's not your scene, it's pretty crowded over there so maybe you think it'd be better to chill together at say, Smashwords.


You DO need a membership to enter both of those venues. But come over to my place, (my website) and you and Poppy and the gang can chill, membership free!

That's a roundabout way of saying you can buy the ebook from my website. I really appreciate when readers make a purchase from my website, as I get a much higher cut of the profits than anywhere else. But by all means, shop where you like to shop!


It will be available at Barnes & Noble, Itunes, Sony, Kobo and Diesel as soon as it filters through the pipes there, and the paperback is coming to Amazon, Book Depository and goodness, I don't know where else, soon!

Soon I will tell you all about three...wait...four. FOUR new stories that are coming soon!

You can be kept in the loop about new releases before anyone else by signing up for the Sarah Billington New Releases Mailing List. I should probably work on that title, huh.


Subscribe to my new release alert mailing list!

* indicates required
Email Format
That's it for now, cheerio, mi amigos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?