Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Events! Events! Melbourne Young Adult Author Events!

My diary is getting chock-full of events this month and the following ones and I gotta share with you: There are some super-fab sounding author events coming up in Melbourne that you might be interested in:

May 17 4pm: Eoin Colfer of Artemis Fowl fame will be at Ward Sager Pty Ltd
Shop 21, 10 Arthur Street, Eltham VIC

Free Event. Email: books@wardsagar.com.au 









May 19 2pm: Jeff Kinney, author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid graphic novels will be at Melbourne Town Hall, Melbourne ($20 full/ $12 concession, book through the Wheeler Centre)









May 23 5pm: Isobelle Carmody, author of Obernewtyn, book launch for Metro Winds at Readings, 701 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn
Free Event. Phone: 9819 1917









May 26 3:30pm Karen Tayleur, author of Six, book launch for Love Notes From Vinegar House at The Little Book Room, Carlton









June 21 6pm: Christopher Paolini, author of Eragon at the Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins Street, Melbourne ($20 full/ $12 concession, book through the Wheeler Centre)








July 27 6pm: Jodi Picoult, author of My Sister's Keeper at Melbourne Town Hall, Melbourne ($20 full/$12 concession, book through the Wheeler Centre)
and









July 31 12:30pm Sarah Billington (ME!) author of The Kiss Off, The Chapel, NMIT Fairfield, Yarra Bend Rd, Fairfield.










I haven't read all of these authors but I know I'm going to learn something from each of them.

I'm excited. How lucky are we, Melbournites? See you there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?