Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

EUROVISION PARTY IN MY JIM JAMS!

Shockingly, I knew when Eurovision started BEFORE it started, this year, and STILL I was not organised enough to hold a Eurovision party. So I'm partying in my jim jams!

Drink every time someone says love!
Drink when there's a mid-song costume change!
Drink when there are pyrotechnics!


Not to mention Jedwards Aquatechnics (is that a word? I'm going with it) and red cordial inspired dance moves...why are they space men here exactly? Anyhoo.





Everyone playing at home are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaasted.

So Round 1 is over, 3 out of 4 of my favourites went through to the finals! Who did you love? Who did you hate?
I was pretty bummed Austria didn't make it through, to be honest. Though I wasn't a huge fan of the hoochie pole dancers, I thought the song was catchy and you could sing along to the chorus even though it was in Austrian. And it feels naughty cos it sounds like they're saying a rude English word in the chorus, so I'm sure the kids will be singing that around the house all weekend.

Though the second round is still 10 hours away, I know my pick for the Eurovision 2012 winners:



RUSSIA!
Buranovskiye Babushki and their hit Party For Everybody.





Six grannies singing a party song with a spinning oven in the background. How can it go wrong?

If you wanna play at home, SBS have some fun Eurovision party ideas including costumes, conversation starters and games to get you started!

I'll be live tweeting tonight with the hashtag #SBSEurovision. See you on da flip side!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?