Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Kiss Off - touring the blogosphere!




It's that time!


Release day is imminent (May 15) so I, and The Kiss Off are going on a working holiday!
We'll be joining lots of fabulous bloggers, so be sure to check out the blogs below on their tour dates to find out what they think of the book, find interviews with yours truly and guest posts on a range of topics including a book review (how much did I love The Statistical Probability of Love at First sight, you ask? Visit I Love YA Fiction to find out!), some top 10 lists, me with my business hat on, talking editing over at the Bookshelf Muse, and more!

BUT WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

By visiting the tour stops below and leaving a comment (or however else that blogger determines prize drawings), you go into the draw to win the complete Sarah Billington ebook pack!


That's this:


Check out my website for book descriptions

TOUR STOPS
Monday, April 23 - ChickLitGirl

Tuesday, April 24 - Readinista
Wednesday, April 25 - The Writer's Republic
Thursday, April 26 - Simplistik
Friday, April 27 - A Word's Worth
Saturday, April 28 - Shweta's Book Journal
Sunday, April 29 - Chocolate Coffee Books
Wednesday, May 2 - I Love YA Fiction
Thursday, May 3 - The Reader's Antidote
Friday, May 4 - The Life of Fiction
Saturday, May 5 - Crazed Bookie
Sunday, May 6 - Maji Bookshelf
Monday, May 7 - The Magic Attic
Tuesday, May 8 - The Australian Bookshelf
Wednesday, May 9 - Book Briefs & Candice W. Coghill's Blog
Thursday, May 10 - 1001 First Lines
Saturday, May 12 - The Bookshelf Muse
Monday, May 14 - Pages of Forbidden Love
Tuesday, May 15 - The (EPIC) Rat & The Magic Attic

See you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?