Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for stand up Comedy

My review of the first show I went to on Sunday night, and my first show of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival season is up and live on The Pun if you're interested.

Mark Thomas - Extreme Rambling (Walking the Wall)

Really interesting show. Not at all what I expected. That said, I didn't know anything about Mark or the show. Great mix of comedy and international politics.

http://www.anewleaf.com.au/2012/04/02/mark-thomas-extreme-rambling-walking-the-wall/

AND...

My review of the second show I saw is live now too!



http://www.anewleaf.com.au/2012/04/03/damian-callinan-robinson-crusoe/

Who are your favourite comedians? Be they movie stars or stand up. Share with me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?